My Symulast Review
Fat Loss Reviews: In-House Synopsis
Founder Joey Atlas has two degrees in exercise physiology and is a women’s body enhancement specialist with clients in 193 countries, “quietly helping women banish cellulite from their bodies for the past 23 years”. He calls the cellulite program “Symulast”, which combines the words Synergistic Muscle Layer Stimulation.
It seems to me that the biggest revelation in his Symulast platform relates to the universal misunderstanding about the origin of cellulite – what it is, and what causes it. He claims that because other programs have not properly identified the cellulite culprit, the proposed cure method of these “solutions” cannot possibly work.
More specifically, according to Atlas cellulite is not a skin or fat issue, but a muscle fiber issue.
Scientifically speaking, the human body has 90 different muscles from the waist down to the lower ankles. When neglected, they get mushy, flat, and droopy (muscle atrophy), which causes the skin to sag and display “dimples”, aka cellulite. Symulast exercises work the muscles so that they push outward against the skin causing the outer layer to get smooth and firm – forcing the dimples away.
The key dynamic of Symulast is its three simple but highly-targeted body movements with three unique and critical elements: Form, Tempo, and Sequence. The exercises can be done from home without weights or machines, three or four times per week and in less than 20 minutes per session.
Further, Atlas claims that certain weight and equipment routines, as well as cardio exercises and exercise durations, can make cellulite worse, adding gravity to his focus on precision movements within specific time spans. His exercise prescriptions involve movements that are multi-dimensional, providing targeted muscle fiber stimulation in the lower body trouble zones. Without his specific movements, claims Atlas, your cellulite will just continue to get worse.
He pitches the product as a “powerful-yet-simple method to destroy the cellulite on your butt, hips, thighs, and legs within the next 28 days, leaving you with a smooth, tight, and sexy lower body”, stating that Symulast is based on “3 easy principles: know WHY you have cellulite and what it is; what makes it worse; and the only PROVEN way to get rid of it”. Atlas suggests that the typical results become evident within the first 7-10 days, with the dimples and bumps starting to fade, thereafter continuing to smooth out on your butt, hips, thighs, and legs with each passing week.
Symulast Review: Conclusion
The Symulast program is an online download video and pdf package . It contains the following components:
- The exact lower-body movements and targeted exercises you will do – three times per week. Can be done in less than 20 minutes, at home, and without any equipment.
- Precise form, tempo, and sequence
- Easy-to-follow weekly schedule to eliminate guesswork
- Anti-cellulite cardio summary (too much or the wrong kind of cardio can make cellulite worse) to combine with the Symulast exercises to hyper-boost results
- Gone-for-good schedule for long term prevention and maintenance
- Private subscription to the Cellulite Files.
- Two bonus videos: Flat Sexy Stomach and Tightly-Toned Arms
The program currently costs $49.95 and comes with a zero-risk, 60 day money back guarantee. It is not sold in stores, available only via the Truth About Cellulite website.
- Paleo Cookbooks Review
- 5 Critical Keys to Kill Your Cellulite
- Fat Loss Reviews: Recommendations?
- Fat Loss Factor Review
- Symulast Review
- Fat Burning Furnace Review
- The Diet Solution Program Review
- Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review
- Truth About Abs Review – Is Truth About Abs a Good Book? Read This Review.
- Burn the Fat Review – Fat Loss, Weight Loss, Look Good Naked?
- 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Review
- Primal Burn Review
- Muscle Maximizer Review
- Green Coffee Bean Max Review – Weight Loss from Un-Roasted Coffee?